3 REASONS FOR RETURNS:
1. Wrong Size. 2. Wrong Item Shipped. 3. Defective Item.
* All returns must be authorized or must follow the below requirements *
To receive authorization for a return, you must contact customer service at email@example.com.
* All items must be returned in a new, unworn, and unwashed condition. Also include the original invoice with the returned item.
* Please specify the reason for the return on the original invoice.
* If you were to receive a defective item, you must notify us within 5 business days of when you received the product to qualify for a return or exchange. If you fail to provide us with a prompt notification, we will not authorize your return or exchange.
We do not refund shipping costs on returns and or exchanges, unless there was a processing error on our behalf. If such an error occurs we will refund up to $9.99 for return shipping.
Return authorizations must be requested within 14 days of the original ship date for all domestic orders, and within 1 month of the original ship date for Canadian orders.
Pack your item(s) in the original shipping box if possible and insure your package for the full value of merchandise and return it to us using the delivery service of your choice. We are not responsible for lost or damaged return packages.
We will notify you via e-mail once your return has been processed.
603 Evergreen St.
Edmond, OK 73003
*All items/packages confirmed by tracking as delivered are considered complete. Any lost or stolen packages that occur after packages have confirmed delivery by tracking are not covered by RokFit, Inc. Please insure that you have a safe place to receive packages.*