Returns & Shipping Policy
How to start a return:
- Log in to your account:
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
- Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.
Reasons For Product Return:
- Did not fit
- Changed mind
- Not what I expected
- Item is damaged
- Received wrong item
* All returns must be authorized by filling out the return form at returns.rokfit.com and must follow the below requirements *
* All items must be returned in a new, unworn, and unwashed condition.
* Please specify the reason for the return.
* If you were to receive a defective item, you must notify us within 5 business days of when you received the product to qualify for a return or exchange. If you fail to provide us with a prompt notification, we will not authorize your return or exchange.
RokFit offers free return shipping. This Excludes International Orders, clearance items, and any items marked as Final Sale.
Return authorizations must be requested within 30 days of the original ship date for all domestic orders, and within 2 months of the original ship date for international orders.
Pack your item(s) in the original shipping box if possible and insure your package for the full value of merchandise and return it to us using the pre-paid shipping label. We are not responsible for lost or damaged return packages.
We will notify you via e-mail once your return has been processed.
For Manual Returns not using our returns center, ship to:
581 Enterprise Drive
Edmond, OK 73013
Sale and clearance items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale and clearance items cannot be refunded or returned. All sales on these items are final.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We exchange items if they did not fit, defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, fill out the form here to start your return.
U.S. DOMESTIC SHIPPING
All orders are filled within 2 business days of receipt, provided they are approved to ship. Shipments will not be processed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays (acts of God, severe inclement weather, etc.).
Lead time for standard domestic shipping is 2-7 business days.
*USPS Priority lead times are generally 2-5 days via Priority Mail.
*All USPS shipments marked as 1, 2 or 3 day service, is 'not guaranteed' by USPS in their policy. Generally USPS priority mail makes it on time, but can delay a day or so.
We offer free shipping for domestic orders with subtotals $75 or more. Free shipping includes our standard 5 - 7 business day shipping option. If you need your package sooner, please choose a shipping option that fits your needs in replacement of free shipping.
All items/packages confirmed by tracking as delivered are considered complete. Any lost or stolen packages that occur after packages have confirmed delivery by tracking are not covered by RokFit, Inc. Please insure that you have a safe place to receive packages.
RokFit, Inc. is not liable for lost or stolen packages. Please promptly contact the courier you selected with your tracking number handy in order to receive help in tracking down or filing a claim for a missing package.
International orders can take an average of 6-10 business days to deliver. (Sometimes longer, up to 1 to 2 months.) Using USPS first class shipping, you assume the risk of possible lengthly transit time of up to 2 months. This is rare, but unfortunately does happen through the courier USPS.
For a more guaranteed / faster international shipping option. Please choose USPS Priority, DHL or UPS for international shipping.
Please note: Shipping costs are not landed costs. Customers are responsible for any applicable duties, taxes or fees imposed by their country or the carrier on their behalf to get the package through customs. International customers are responsible for all applicable duties and taxes. Please check with your local customs office for detailed information. Customs, import duties (if any) and local taxes are assessed when the package arrives in your country. These additional fees are the responsibility of the recipient. It is our policy not to lower values of goods shipped.
If you or your country's customs rejects your shipment, or your package is deemed as undeliverable by the shipping company for any reason, we will refund you for the refused items once they are returned to us in re-sellable condition; however, you are responsible for your shipping charges plus any other fees that may apply. If additional fees do apply, they will be taken out of your refund. If you feel the error is due to a mistake on the part of the shipping company, you will have to speak with them directly about getting your fees refunded.